IMPORTANT: NO FREELOADING BY LINK-BUILDERS, SEO AGENCIES & COMPANIES! PLEASE DON’T ASK FOR FREE LINKS OR GUEST POSTS IF YOU ARE NOT AN INDIVIDUAL BLOGGER. IF YOU WANT TO PROMOTE YOUR BUSINESS OR NEED TO ADVERTISE, PLEASE ASK FOR PAID ADVERTISEMENT OPTIONS OR USE BUYSELLADS (CHECK SIDEBAR)!
Specky Geek needs more content to keep its readers engaged and happy. If you want to write for us as a regular writer or occasionally, please drop a line with your sample write-ups at contact [at] speckygeek.com.
Send your original, unpublished articles directly. We will revert as soon as possible (sometimes even within minutes). If you don’t hear from us in a day or two, your request has been rejected. So, do not send follow-up reminder emails.
What are we looking for?
Specky Geek is all about blogging tips, SEO, WordPress and making money online. We would be too happy to have you on board (or as a guest) if you have experience as a blogger or an SEO or WordPress expert. If you have made money online, you are most welcome!
IMPORTANT: You must be an active ESTABLISHED, INDIVIDUAL BLOGGER with verifiable credentials in the same niche/space for F_R_E_E guest posting. No monetary compensation is offered. You are recommended to use your business email address when contacting. If you don’t hear from us, your request has been refused. So, please don’t waste your time trying to follow-up. All links will be at our discretion, and dealt in accordance with the white-hat SEO guidelines, such as making the same nofollow.
Submit Guest Posts – Guest Blog!
Write for Us on Topics Such as Guest Blogging, Internet Marketing, Digital Marketing, Affiliate Marketing, Make Money Online, WordPress Themes, WordPress & Search Engine Optimization (SEO).
Broad guidelines for articles
- All articles should be 500-plus words, original, unpublished and written exclusively for Specky Geek.
- They should be written in British English (refer to Oxford Advanced Learner’s Dictionary).
- Use simple English and avoid jargon, no factual and grammatical errors.
- Please use screenshots and images where necessary.
- Do not plagiarise; do not violate copyright laws.
- Poor quality articles will be rejected without any intimation.
- If a similar article is already published here, your email will end up in the trash bin.