Online entrepreneurs, e-commerce stores, and websites based on affiliate marketing revenue thrive on effective email marketing. You send out bulk emails to the right set of people, who can be customers, prospective buyers or email list subscribers, and hope to get them to buy the product or service you are promoting.
How do you send the right emails to your subscribers and customers to maximize email open rates? How to send custom emails, text messages and offers to customers based on their preferences and events? How to bring customers back by reminding about pending orders in abandoned carts on your online store?
These are the challenges faced by email marketers and online stores and other ventures that rely on the digital platform to find and retain customers.
Quick answer: email and messaging automation.
In this article, we will explore a solution to all the above email marketing and messaging problems. You can use the service for FREE, and send as many as 15,000 emails each month. That’s a lot of emails and lots of money to be made.
SendPulse is an email and messaging platform that you can use for email marketing automation to improve your interaction with both existing and potential customers. You can use it to make your email marketing better and maximize the benefits from your email lists as an affiliate marketing blogger too.
Automating Affiliate Marketing Emails
Most bloggers and affiliate marketers rely on traditional emailing services that come with limited features and serve more like a plain emailing service. In ever-changing landscape of the web, a plain email sent to your subscribers is not going to yield the best result.
Here’s a quick overview of the emailing solution provided by SendPulse.
- Series of emails based on interaction: With an autoresponder series, you can push your products and services using custom offers sent in a series to your email subscribers. Fine tune your email series based on the actions (or lack of) during the entire email campaign series. Keep reminding and persuading your subscribers with better offers and more enticing products if they ignore your first offer. The ability to send custom emails based on click on a link or any event that you specify is an exciting feature that can help your bring even the most stubborn customers or leads.
- Resend emails to unresponsive customers: If your first email goes unread, you can resend an email automatically to those customers. This can significantly increase your email newsletter open rate.
- Email subscription forms: You can use the service to create a unique subscription forms for your website and start collecting your subscribers’ emails.
- Responsive emails: All email campaigns are designed to look good both on computer screens and mobile devices.
- Convenient email creator: With the drag-and-drop email creator, you can create appealing templates in no time.
- Manage your campaigns using smartphones: Though you need your computer to create email campaigns, you can send them anytime using smartphones.
- Email scheduler: If you have already decided the time for your email, you don’t need to stay up late & hit send at that time. Simply, schedule the email to be delivered on the tie when you expect the best result.
- Tracking & analytics: Like all other good emailing services, you also have detailed insight about the performance of your email campaigns.
Holistic Marketing Automation
When you are running an online store or business that generates leads from your websites, just relying on mails is not the best solution. You need a more aggressive approach. That’s where you can make use of SMS text messaging for reaching out to your customers on their phones, and use web push notifications to improve your interaction with customers.
I really like the idea of having emails, text messages and web notifications being integrated in one common communication channel. With a three-pronged communication, you can maximize the communication with your customers and, thus, boost your business with better conversions.
For instance, you can first reach out to a business lead via email. If the email goes unnoticed or ignored, you can use text messaging to catch the customer on her phone. It’s unlikely that your phone text message will go unread.
Integration With Blog / Online Store
When you are in the ecommerce business or generating leads via websites, it’s essential to be able to have all the process set in the auto mode for efficiency. With SendPulse, you can easily send emailings from your CRM (customer relation manager) and CMS (content management system), integrate with online shopping platform such as OpenCart, and various online services.
With the emailing platform integrating with your business system, you can send email updates, order notifications, order updates, newsletters directly.
As I manage an online store too, the idea of sending emails and reminding customers about the products abandoned in carts is all very exciting. You can offer discounts bring to make customers buy the products they abandoned in carts. Such emailing system, when wisely implemented, can significantly improve sales for online stores.